Students must, therefore, understand global issues, cultural, political, and economic differences, foreign management styles, and the international aspects of finance and marketing.
Through classroom study and internship opportunities, students may explore these and many related areas. The four-course core concentrates on the fundamentals of international business management practice, intercultural communications, international financial matters, and international marketing.
Upon completion of the Business Administration, International Business Management program at Goldey-Beacom College, students may seek positions in a multinational company at home or abroad. Students may also seek positions with international organizations - such as the United Nations, the Departments of Commerce and State, and the World Bank.
Program GoalsUpon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, students will:
- demonstrate an ability to conduct relevant research in their field of business and/or their concentration.
- exhibit mastery of basic business knowledge, concepts, and terminology in the specific areas of marketing, management, accounting, and finance.
- demonstrate the knowledge and skills required to obtain employment in their field.
- develop the skills necessary to continued success in their fields including leadership abilities and a heightened sense of social responsibility and ethics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Principles
- Finite Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 2156 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application
- An official high school transcript, home school completion certificate, or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED) and any college transcripts
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or ACT results
International25500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 48 months.
National25500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State12750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.