The primary objective of the Business Administration, Human Resource Management program at Goldey-Beacom College is to provide students with the broad-based skills required in managerial and leadership positions. Recognizing that functions traditionally performed in human resource departments are now being delegated throughout the organization, the concentration courses focus on providing students with the expertise necessary to understand the basic functions. An emphasis is placed on conceptual skills, interpersonal skills, general management skills, and selection of today’s workforce.
The special topics course is designed to flexibly meet the needs of students in preparing for the current workforce by providing coverage of the most progressive topics in a still-evolving field. This includes the legal aspects of human resource management, gender/cultural issues, and a focus on international human resource management. Students completing this program are prepared with the skills necessary to effectively assume management and leadership positions.
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, students will:
- demonstrate an ability to conduct relevant research in their field of business and/or their concentration.
- exhibit mastery of basic business knowledge, concepts, and terminology in the specific areas of marketing, management, accounting, and finance.
- demonstrate knowledge and skills required to obtain employment in their field.
- develop the skills necessary to continued success in their fields including leadership abilities and a heightened sense of social responsibility and ethics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Principles
- Finite Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 327 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application
- An official high school transcript, home school completion certificate, or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED) and any college transcripts
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or ACT results
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 48 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.