The field of accounting is dynamic and challenging. Accountants today are expected to participate extensively in the general area of business management.
The Accounting program at Goldey-Beacom College emphasizes computer skills, written and verbal communications, as well as accounting theory and the most recent FASB pronouncements.
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree, students will:
- demonstrate an ability to conduct relevant research in the field of accounting.
- exhibit an understanding of the concepts, processes, and regulations of the major areas of accounting and related technologies.
- demonstrate mastery of a broad range of business knowledge.
- possess the knowledge to successfully obtain employment or enter advanced programs of study.
- demonstrate the skills necessary to continued success in their fields including leadership abilities and a heightened sense of social responsibility and ethics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Principles
- Finite Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting Auditing Forensic Accounting View 61 other Bachelors in Forensic Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application
- An official high school transcript, home school completion certificate, or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED) and any college transcripts
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or ACT results
International25500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 48 months.
National25500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State12750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.