Information technology professionals have described the profession in just three words. “Challenge with reward.” And no wonder. IT is one of the fastest growing and most diverse fields. From database administration to infrastructure analysis, IT is the cornerstone of business technology support.
Franklin University’s transfer-friendly Information Technology degree program curriculum equips you with the mission-critical skills employers are looking for in the areas of network and systems administration, infrastructure management, information security, database administration, and IT project management.
Information Technology Career Opportunities
- Database Administrator
Database Administrators create solutions for computer-based data storage, retrieval, management, tracking, and manipulation.
- Help Desk Technical Specialist
Help Desk Technical Specialists provide technical support by troubleshooting software, hardware and system problems, answering end-user questions, and resolving problems.
- IT Project Manager
IT Project Managers lead and manage a wide range of technology projects, including system installation and upgrades, security initiatives, and application development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Assurance
- Linux Administration
- Information Technology Project Management
- Information Technology Capstone
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 79 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.