To have a competitive edge, organizations must develop the kind of operational strength found only at the intersection of technology and business. Leading the way? Best-of-breed managers who can successfully help companies strategically and effectively leverage technology.
Franklin University's transfer-friendly Information Systems major is designed for professionals who seek to better understand how organizations use information technology to improve operations, support decision making and strategically create competitive advantage. The IS program allows you to choose from one of two highly in-demand disciplinary tracks: Analytics and Project Management. And for those who are intrigued about the intersection of both tracks, combining analytics with project management is a viable option that will increase your marketability.
- Business Analyst
Business Analysts gather business requirements, assess needs, determine technical requirements and establish corresponding project plans.
- Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analysts interpret and apply data visualization, descriptive and summary data for predictive and prescriptive purposes.
- Data Analyst
Data Analysts collect, organize, model, analyze and interpret data using advanced quantitative and analytics tools and strategies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Database Management Systems
- Introduction to Analytics
- Information Technology Project Management
- System Analysis and Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 79 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.