At its core, healthcare is about taking care of people, from interacting directly with patients to working behind the scenes to improve the processes and policies that contribute to the overall patient experience. New technologies, breakthrough treatments and government regulations have all dramatically changed the way we care for people.
It’s a fact: The population of older Americans is growing. A recent report from the Population Reference Bureau says that the number of U.S. adults age 65+ will double to more than 98 million by 2060. What does that mean for you? Plenty -- if you’re looking for a career in the explosive-growth industry of healthcare. Healthcare jobs are increasing far faster than the national average, and the need for healthcare management professions is just as great.
Throughout your Healthcare Management program courses at Franklin University, you’ll acquire up-to-date knowledge that’s applicable now (and later) to an evolving industry. Our curriculum incorporates a thorough understanding of healthcare reform initiatives, including changes in healthcare delivery systems, future of healthcare financing, and legislative healthcare policy proposals.
Healthcare Management Jobs & Opportunities
- Director of Nursing
Directors of Nursing oversee the performance of nurses and aides, while also implementing patient care services, and managing departmental reporting and budgets.
- Health and Social Service Manager
Health and Social Service Managers ensure smooth, profitable operation of hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities by directing team functions for business units, including HR, marketing, and finance.
- Health Services Manager
Health Services Managers plan, direct, and coordinate the delivery of quality healthcare while working with various facility staff to ensure effectiveness and profitability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Healthcare Management
- Community Health
- Health Informatics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 75 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.