From medicine to media, retail to transportation, Wall Street to Main Street, every type, size and form of business has something in common: the need for a solid bottomline. With it, business thrives; without it, business dies. It’s that simple. So what’s the bottom line of the bottomline? Businesses and financial institutions need people who understand the ins and outs of finance, including capitalization, resource allocation and money management.
In the Financial Management degree program at Franklin University you’ll acquire in-demand knowledge and skills in such critical areas as financial analysis and forecasting, portfolio management, cash management, international finance, and financial risk management.
Financial Management Career Opportunities
- Asset and Liability Manager
Asset and Liability Managers oversee individual or company assets and investments, working to maximize value and minimize risk.
- Bank Officer
Bank Officers oversee bank operations, ensure correct accounting procedures, approve loans, and nurture customer relationships.
- Cash Manager
Cash Managers handle an organization’s financial transactions, from accounts payable to taxes to expenses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Money, Banking & Financial Markets
- Advanced Financial Management
- Global Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Financial Mathematics View 4 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.