The allure of a top salary in a high-demand field is one thing a degree in computer science has going for it -- but it’s far from the only. With Franklin University's Computer Science degree program, you’ll be solidly grounded in software development, building skills that prepare you to readily adapt to an ever-changing environment throughout your career. Our program is language independent; meaning you’ll learn widely used languages and build industrial and reusable software components with cutting-edge Java technology. The development knowledge you gain won’t become obsolete. As a result, you’ll be well prepared to not only apply, but also shape and influence dynamic and emerging technologies.
Franklin’s Computer Science curriculum includes the development of significant, high-level technical skills, giving you the opportunity to achieve software development capabilities while you receive your foundational education in these key areas: Object-Oriented Design, Computer Architecture, Coding & Testing, Web Application Development, and Database Management.
Computer Science Jobs & Opportunities
- Computer Programmer
Computer Programmers create and code software programs and websites, providing computer users with functional or entertaining ways to use, archive, and search documents, data, and information.
- Database Administrator
Database Administrators create solutions for computer-based data storage, retrieval, management, tracking, and manipulation.
- Enterprise Systems Developer
Enterprise Systems Developers create technologically based ways of creating, improving, and maintaining computer systems and applications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Object-oriented Data Structures & Algorithms
- Application Server Programming
- Fundamentals of Operating Systems
- Discrete Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 93 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.