Businesses flourish when they're managed well, inside and out. Effective business management takes a 360-degree understanding of the entire operation, including finances, marketing, ethics and corporate responsibility.
With Franklin University's online Business Administration degree program, you’re preparing for a lifetime of career opportunities across virtually any industry. You’ll learn the core functions of business, giving you a holistic perspective of how each area contributes to overall success.
Business Administration Jobs & Opportunities
- Account Manager
Account Managers cultivate client relationships, serving as the primary liaison between the client and the client account team.
- Business Analyst
Business Analysts gather business requirements, assess needs, determine technical requirements and establish corresponding project plans.
- Business Consultant
Business Consultants assess organizational processes and practices in order to make recommendations that help maximize productivity and profitability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods for Decision Making
- Business Ethics for Leaders
- Business Administration Capstone
- Cost Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1893 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.