Helping people realize their full potential contributes to long-term success for individuals, communities and organizations. That’s why professionals who understand human behavior and motivation are in-demand in a variety of roles and industries including: mental health and human services; business and organizational management; marketing and advertising; criminal justice; and education.
Franklin University’s Psychology major is designed to cater to students with a broad range of interests. We offer research opportunities and field experience to ensure you feel prepared for your next steps after graduation. You’ll have the opportunity to demonstrate your cumulative knowledge by developing, executing and presenting a research project on a topic that fascinates you. This project is a great addition to your professional portfolio and might even be the foundation for a research publication.
- Executive Coach
Executive coaches use one-on-one coaching to help executives develop and refine leadership skills.
- Career Development Specialist
Career development specialists develop and administer programs to help leaders and staff plan and attain their career goals.
- Employee Relations Representative
Employee relations representatives promote employee welfare by mediating issues, resolving workplace problems and assisting in the daily administration of human resources tasks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Psychology: Theory to Practice
- Coaching in Organizations
- Community Mental Health
- The Psychology of Personal Development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology View 88 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.