The hallmark of every great business is great leadership. And great leadership is demonstrated by people who can keep up with or set trends, identify and resolve pressing problems, develop smart, adaptive solutions, and make decisions that lead to improved performance and profitability.
Cultivate your expertise in each of the following areas: management and supervision, operations management, project management, strategic planning, and finance.
As an Applied Management major at Franklin University you can maximize your transfer credit by transferring in up to 94 hours of previously earned college credits from more than 130 different disciplines including up to 32 hours of prior-learning credit for certifications, licensures and on-the-job training. At Franklin, you’ll get credit for what you already know so you can earn your degree faster and lower your tuition costs.
- Business Analyst
Business Analysts gather business requirements, assess needs, determine technical requirements and establish corresponding project plans.
- Management Consultant
Management Consultants provide expert advice to help businesses maximize growth and performance
- General Manager
General Managers ensure smooth, efficient, and profitable operations by planning and directing a company’s resources, suppliers, and activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project and Team Management
- Organizational Supervision
- Applied Management
- Operations Mangement
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 289 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.