Whoever said accounting is "boring" doesn't know the field -- or the critical importance of fiscal accountability in business. Today, accounting is one of the most exciting and dynamic career fields, thanks to global opportunities, ever-changing regulatory requirements and complex business acquisitions.
Both private industry and the government need well-prepared accounting professionals. Let Franklin University's transfer-friendly Accounting degrees help you become someone who speaks the language of business.
Accounting Jobs & Careers
- Accounting Consultant
Accounting Consultants analyze financial information and develop recommendations to enhance, improve or facilitate financial performance, processing, or workflow.
Auditors verify financial records and analyze internal controls, identifying issues, ensuring compliance, and making improvement recommendations.
- Budget Analyst
Budget Analysts produce accurate and timely analysis and evaluation of economic data to determine trends, make forecasts, and prepare annual budgets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Principles of Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAccounting View 988 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.