The Chemistry major and minor, associated with the Department of Chemistry, prepare students for career paths in research, education, and industry, as well as law and medicine.
Through an array of classroom approaches, including lecture, hands-on laboratories, discussion-based seminars, and one-on-one faculty/student research projects, students learn fundamental chemical concepts and develop analytical skills.
This degree program in Chemistry is offered by the Washington and Jefferson College.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Required courses include
- Organic, analytical, inorganic, physical, and biological chemistry.
- Internships and independent research opportunities can be completed for course credit.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 1912 other Bachelors in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Common Application: If you apply online we will waive your application fee of $25.
- School Documents
- Counselor Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendation
- Mid-Year Report: This form should only be completed if you are still enrolled in secondary school and if your school will have additional grades to report in March.
- Final School Report
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores: Students who speak English as a second language (non-native speakers) are required to submit an official score report for the TOEFL or IELTS by the admission deadline.
- SAT or ACT Scores: Submission of these tests is optional.
- Certification of Finances: Please have your parents complete this Certification of Finances (PDF) and/or submit supporting documentation.
International48758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48758 USD per year during 48 months.
National48758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48758 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Washington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.