Theatre from Oglethorpe University is based on the belief that among artistic traditions, theater has a particularly rich and unbroken history; the same Shakespearean dramas that moved audiences in the 16th century still grip them today.
As a Theatre student at Oglethorpe, you’ll focus primarily on honing your skills in performance and directing. The curriculum also includes courses on stagecraft, theater history, Shakespeare, and dramatic literature… plus electives on topics like playwriting, feminist theater, and set design.
Life After Theatre from Oglethorpe University
- Oglethorpe’s Theatre department produces graduates who revel in their creativity, communicate effectively with an audience, collaborate productively with a team, and think quickly on their feet: all great skills in many careers
- Oglethorpe Theatre grads are working in professional theaters all over the region; others have landed local film and television jobs. Many are making big names for themselves.
- Production Lab
- Intermediate Characterization
- Theatre History
- Scenic Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
It’s never too late to apply Regular Decision: It’s quick. Apply anytime and you will receive your admission decision on a rolling basis
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Theatre & Dance View 1425 other Bachelors in Theatre & Dance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Oglethorpe University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online Application for Admission
- Official Transcripts
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- F-1 Visa Requirements
- Declaration of Finances
- Recommendation Letter
- Application Fee
International43710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43710 USD per year during 48 months.
National43710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43710 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.