The goal of the Strategic and Corporate Communication program offered by Chapman University is to educate students so they know how to create active, interested knowledgeable audiences out of latent audiences, so that organizational goals can be reached. Armed with the necessary skills, the student becomes a professional communicator whose charge is to credibly promote the organization's corporate agenda.
Students will learn to apply strategic communication techniques in specific types of organizational settings including for-profit, not-for-profit and in Beckman Hall government organizations. The skills obtained are applicable in broad variety of industries and settings. These include, but are not limited to, organizations seeking internal change, organizations promoting social change, international organizations, and health-related organizations. Students in this major will also explore crisis communication and political messaging, which will lead them to become ethical and culturally sensitive communicators.
Graduates of the Strategic & Corporate Communication program enjoy a variety of careers. Some samples include:
- Advertising and Marketing Specialist
- Public Opinion Researcher
- Account Executive
- Sales Manager
- Media Planner
- Social Media Manager
- Organizational Consultant
- Strategic Communication and Campaign Consultant
- Corporate Spokesperson
- Corporate trainer
- Communication consultant and Spokesperson for Federal Government Agencies and Non-Profits
- Strategic Communication manager
- Audience analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Activities Director
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- New Media Researcher
- Multicultural Communication Specialist
- Trainer in Conflict Management
- Customer Relations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCorporate Communication View 127 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit The Common App and Chapman University Questions.
- Submit a Teacher Evaluation through via the Common App
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit the School Report form
- Pay the application fee or submit a Fee Waiver Request
- All international applicants must submit an International Supplement Form. This form is available after submitting your application.
International56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.