According to the FBI, more than $1 billion in losses were incurred in 2016 alone as a result of cybercrime. It's no surprise then, with global spending approaching one trillion, that cybersecurity is one of the world’s most rapidly growing fields.
To help meet this need, LeTourneau University now offers both an on-campus and 100% online Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity. Whether you study on-campus or on your own time as a busy working professional, you'll be prepared to step into a high-impact, high-reward career that's more than just a job. Here, cyber is a calling.
Tech + Faith At The Christian Polytechnic University
- Our cybersecurity program focuses heavily on practical application to prepare you for real-world workplace situations. You’ll learn to protect critical information and defend against threats like industrial espionage, organized crime and terrorism. But we don't stop there.
- Cybersecurity is a field in which integrity is paramount. And at LETU, you’ll learn not only hands-on skills, but also how to live your faith in the workplace as a cybersecurity professional who safeguards against malicious forces.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Courses include :
- Network Security
- Cryptography & Secure Systems
- Digital Forensics and a capstone cybersecurity project
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security View 1703 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Application: Our free application is available year round!
- Send In Test Scores : ACT or SAT or CLT
- Send In Official Transcript - Must show through junior year
- File FAFSA
- Submit Pre-Registration Deposits: $100 tuition deposit & $150 housing fee
- Complete Housing Form: This form results in dorm and roommate assignments
- Attend A SWARM Event! Pre-orientation and class registration
International31740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31740 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National31740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31740 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.