LeTourneau University’s online Accounting degree achieves excellence in accounting education by providing quality instruction delivered by individuals who have industry experience as well as classroom experience.
Students have opportunities to learn through projects, internships, and study abroad programs. LeTourneau accounting graduates have the knowledge, ethics, and integrity that employers require. This integrity is securely anchored in a Biblically-based approach to decision-making learned throughout the LeTourneau business curriculum.
- According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, accounting is the third most sought-after bachelor's degree in the country, meaning college graduates who major in accounting are some of the most strongly recruited by employers.
- All of these opportunities, combined with a faith-based education, allow LeTourneau graduates to serve society by helping preserve integrity in accounting and financial reporting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
- International Business
- Quantitative Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 72 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Application: Our free application is available year round!
- Send In Test Scores : ACT or SAT or CLT
- Send In Official Transcript - Must show through junior year
- File FAFSA
- Submit Pre-Registration Deposits: $100 tuition deposit & $150 housing fee
- Complete Housing Form: This form results in dorm and roommate assignments
- Attend A SWARM Event! Pre-orientation and class registration
International31740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31740 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National31740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31740 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.