A foundation for life-long healing
Everyone knows a good nurse can make all the difference in the world. Concordia’s School of Nursing is dedicated to helping you become that nurse. Our course load provides a rigorous, Christ-centered education that will develop you into a highly skilled professional—prepared to serve with excellence, integrity, and compassion.
With its liberal arts foundation, the Nursing - Traditional program of Concordia University Wisconsin starts our nurses down the road to success… whether they plan on working in a clinic, hospital, or even the military! You will have opportunities to consider and apply theoretical concepts and skills into nursing practice and explore concepts related to interprofessional communication, collaboration, professionalism and leadership—all of which are integrated into our nursing program. Our talented staff is dedicated to your success … from your first day, through your National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX). And did we mention, our NCLEX pass rate exceeds the national average? It’s just another way we’re keeping you a step ahead at Concordia.
What to expect
Our nursing theory courses are taught by highly qualified nurse educators with years of experience in hospitals, healthcare, and other community settings. You’ll also have the opportunity to practice your skills at Concordia’s Simulation and Skills Lab, which gives you vital, hands-on experiences. All of these things combine to create a strong foundation for your future RN career.
- Medical-Surgical Nurse
- Operating Room Nurse
- Emergency Room Nurse
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Gerontological Nursing
- Gerontologic Nursing Practicum
- Foundational Nursing Skills
- Nursing Pathophysiology
- Pathophysiology for Nurses
- Wellness Assessment
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Plan to apply 3-4 months prior to your intended start date.
DisciplinesNursing View 587 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Minimum science GPA of > 2.75 with > C in each of the following courses: Microbiology, Human Anatomy & Physiology, General & Biological Chemistry
- Minimum math requirements: Minimum grade of C in college algebra or higher level math course (statistics, pre-calculus, or calculus), OR Waiver score of 4 or 5 on AP Statistics or AP Calculus exam, OR CLEP credits for college algebra.
- For ESL students, a language test score: TOEFL > 75 OR IELTS > 6.5
- American Heart Association CPR (BLS) certification
- State Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) credentials
- Adherence to all components of the Clinical Requirements Timeline found in the SON Clinical Resource Guide.
International30060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30060 USD per year during 48 months.
National30060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30060 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Mequon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.