Columbus College of Art and Design cultivate a passion for bringing ideas, characters and personalities to life. You'll learn the Illustration technical, conceptual and entrepreneurial skills you'll need to succeed in fields such as editorial illustration, advertising, graphic novels, children’s books, concept art and toy design.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Character and Environment Design
- Illustrative Composition and Perspective Drawing
- Traditional Media Illustration
- Digital Media Illustration
- Illustrative Figure Drawing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 1962 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic records (official or unofficial). Educational records from secondary (high) school and college/university, if applicable, must be submitted in English or accompanied by an official English translation. CCAD requires a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Please contact us if your GPA does not meet the minimum requirement and you’d still like to apply. If you are admitted to CCAD, you will need to submit official (signed and sealed) copies of all of your transcripts before you begin classes.
- A photocopy of your current passport photo identification page.
- Proof of English proficiency.
International36500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National36500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.