Our Fine Arts program at Columbus College of Art and Design is one of the most technically diverse majors at CCAD.
It houses some of our most passionate, prolific and driven artists who are ready to critique each other honestly in an effort to produce the best work. The program includes intensive studio courses, liberal arts work and professional practices to develop a creative but useful methodology that's applicable to a wide array of careers upon graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fine Arts Integrated Studio I (includes History of Contemporary Art)
- Fine Arts Studio Intensive
- Sculpture Introduction Survey
- Fine Arts integrated Studio II (includes Criticism of Literature and Art)
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 838 other Masters in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic records (official or unofficial). Educational records from secondary (high) school and college/university, if applicable, must be submitted in English or accompanied by an official English translation. CCAD requires a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Please contact us if your GPA does not meet the minimum requirement and you’d still like to apply. If you are admitted to CCAD, you will need to submit official (signed and sealed) copies of all of your transcripts before you begin classes.
- A photocopy of your current passport photo identification page.
- Proof of English proficiency.
International36500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National36500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.