College for Creative Studies alumni swell the ranks of every major car design studio and nearly all the Tier 1 auto suppliers. Transportation Design graduates account for 60% of the design team at Fiat Chrysler, led by Global Head of Design and alumnus Ralph Gilles. GM Design employs more than 175 of our alumni, and our graduates are key designers at power sports company studios.
It all began right here in Detroit, the heart of the US automotive industry where our faculty of award-winning, industry-savvy professionals have no rivals. Students secure competitive internships at top firms around the world and work on sponsored design projects with industry insiders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Fundamentals
- Drawing II: Visualization
- Visual Communication
- Freshman Trans Design Studio
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Transportation Engineering View 947 other Bachelors in Design in United States
- Complete the Online Application
- Show Us Your Work: Upload five to eight pieces of your work to Slideroom
- High School Transcript: Submit official high school transcripts. Transcripts must be translated into English prior to submitting.
- Provide Proof of Financial Feasibility: Submit official certification from a financial institution documenting funds to cover one year's tuition and expenses
- TOEFL, ACT or SAT Scores
International46170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46170 USD per year during 48 months.
National46170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46170 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Detroit
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.