In the Product Design program at College for Creative Studies, students learn to think beyond trends and styling. They acquire a deeper understanding of complex problems, critical-thinking skills, interdisciplinary approaches, and cultural and economic changes in the world.
- Product Design will be a STEM-designated program for students starting in the fall of 2021.
- New international students completing this program will qualify to apply for the STEM OPT (optional practical training) Extension.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Model Making
- 3D Design - Form & Space
- Drawing I: Rapid Concept
- 2D Design Principles
- Drawing II: Style & Skill
- Digital Techniques
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design View 105 other Bachelors in Industrial Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Application
- We accept unofficial or official transcripts for application. Documents must include student’s first and last name, the name of the school/college.
- Visual Art Portfolio
- Letters of Recommendation and Artists Statements are Not Required.
International48030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48030 USD per year during 48 months.
National48030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48030 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Detroit
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.