California Miramar University’s Business Administration program curriculum utilizes general core courses to introduce students to fundamental business skills and advances to enhance the scientific and mathematical principals required to excel in their chosen concentration.
Graduates of the BSBA program should be able to:
- BSBA PLO #1: Formulate advanced knowledge of business related topics through the composition of assignments that incorporate practical application of concepts.
- BSBA PLO #2: Compose assignments that demonstrate an understanding of electronic scholarly resources through a synthesis of business related topics.
- BSBA PLO #3: Assess business resource requirements and processes through evidence based decision making.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
BSBA Areas of Emphasis
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Sports Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Deadline for submitting your application is determined by the start date. New classes start every 8 weeks.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 1102 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
- CMU requires an official high school transcript for admission purposes. A 2.0 GPA is required for admission. Contact the admissions office if you have questions.
- No standardized admissions tests. Why? We believe that a commitment to succeed in graduate school is the greatest predication of success.
International12180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48720 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National12180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48720 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.