In keeping with the mission statement of the Social Work Program, the following goals provide a foundation for program objectives and student learning outcomes:
- To prepare students for beginning level, generalist social work practice within the framework of the NASW Code of Ethics.
- To prepare students to work with populations affected by oppresssion and discrimination and to advocate for social and economic justice.
- To prepare students with a solid educational foundation for graduate education and continued professional growth and development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Social Welfare and Social Work
- Special Topics in Social Work
- Family and Child Welfare
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Bethany College utilizes a rolling admissions process for new students, so you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible.
DisciplinesSocial Work View 575 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Submit a signed copy of the application agreement statement.
- Official copies of academic records from all secondary schools, colleges, or universities previously attended.
- English language proficiency must be demonstrated for any student whose native language is not English.
- For residents of countries with regulated income taxes, please provide documentation of yearly taxable income.
- Obtain and submit a current certified bank statement, on bank letterhead, showing your family's ability to pay full tuition for one year.
- One letter of recommendation, preferably from a counselor or teacher.
- Download and complete the Medical History form.
- Provide a list of your immunization history.
International28950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National28950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.