The Psychology Department objectives are to assist students in the development of the following skills and abilities:
- Familiarity with the major concepts, theoretical perspectives, empirical findings, and the historical trends in psychology.
- Understanding and application of basic research methods in psychology, including research design, data analysis, and interpretation.
- Respect for and use of critical and creative thinking, skeptical inquiry, and when possible, the scientific approach to solve problems related to behavior and mental processes.
- Understanding and application of psychological principles to personal, social, and organizational issues.
- Ability to weigh evidence, act ethically, and conduct oneself in a manner reflective of the professionalism of psychology.
- Recognition, understanding, and respect for the complexity of socio-cultural and international diversity.
- Insight into one's own and others' behavior and mental processes and application of effective strategies for self-management and self-improvement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Psychology
- Introduction to Psychology
- Psychology of Death and Dying
- Statistics in Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Bethany College utilizes a rolling admissions process for new students, so you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible.
DisciplinesPsychology View 1462 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Submit a signed copy of the application agreement statement.
- Official copies of academic records from all secondary schools, colleges, or universities previously attended.
- English language proficiency must be demonstrated for any student whose native language is not English.
- For residents of countries with regulated income taxes, please provide documentation of yearly taxable income.
- Obtain and submit a current certified bank statement, on bank letterhead, showing your family's ability to pay full tuition for one year.
- One letter of recommendation, preferably from a counselor or teacher.
- Download and complete the Medical History form.
- Provide a list of your immunization history.
International28950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National28950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.