We have a proud history of graduating talented students who go on to successful careers in education, law, and creative and professional writing. We also boast a wonderful track record of preparing our students for graduate study at well-known universities.
While our core curriculum offers a solid foundation in literature and literary theory, students have the opportunity to explore their own intellectual and creative interests in choosing one of the following major tracks: Literature, Creative Writing, and Education. The program also offers minors in American Literature, British Literature, and Creative Writing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- College Writing
- Honors Freshman English
- Writing from Sources
- Introduction to Literary Studies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Bethany College utilizes a rolling admissions process for new students, so you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 2809 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Submit a signed copy of the application agreement statement.
- Official copies of academic records from all secondary schools, colleges, or universities previously attended.
- English language proficiency must be demonstrated for any student whose native language is not English.
- For residents of countries with regulated income taxes, please provide documentation of yearly taxable income.
- Obtain and submit a current certified bank statement, on bank letterhead, showing your family's ability to pay full tuition for one year.
- One letter of recommendation, preferably from a counselor or teacher.
- Download and complete the Medical History form.
- Provide a list of your immunization history.
International28950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National28950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28950 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.