The Social Sciences program at St. Thomas Aquinas College encompass a wide range of fields, including history, sociology, political science, psychology, and geography, and they foster the ideas of citizenship, multicultural understanding, and global perspective to solve the problems and meet the needs of contemporary society.
You may also elect to earn teacher certification for grades 7-12 in STAC’s Adolescence Education program.
- Social Science majors often pursue advanced degrees in and/or find careers as educators, anthropologists, sociologists, historians, lobbyists.
- Environmental planners, politicians, business and public managers, police officers, nurses, marketing researchers, social workers and therapists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- St. Thomas Aquinas College’s School of Arts & Sciences will make you a stronger, more analytical thinker ready for careers in fields as far ranging as law, medicine, criminal justice, and teaching. Courses in the school will prepare you to be an engaged, informed citizen able to make a real difference in your community, your country, and the world.
- At STAC, you can work with world-class faculty on research, present at national conferences, build houses in third-world countries, or star in our sold-out musicals. You might even work on real-life forensic investigations, intern at NBC Nightly News, or work with children in local hospitals.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSocial Work View 700 other Bachelors in Social Work in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete your Common Application. It's a snap! Remember to include your college essay
- Have your college counselor send us transcripts from your secondary (high) school
- Send your SAT or ACT scores to STAC
- All international students are required to take either the TOEFL , IELTS, or Pearson PTE English language proficiency exam
- STAC requires at least one letter of recommendation
- Any student attending secondary (high) school outside of the U.S. must have a transcript evaluation completed by any of the organizations on the NACES membership list
International32250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16125 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16125 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.