Graduates of the Lincoln University Accounting Program will be able to:
- Identify and describe the basic principles, terminologies and concepts of accounting.
- Interpret and prepare external financial statements that enable individuals and organizations to make informed judgments.
- Analyze financial systems and statements for external reporting purposes, in compliance with GAAP and audit procedures as recommended by Generally Accepted Auditing. Standards (GAAS).
- Apply the concepts of accounting to individuals, partnerships and corporations.
- Integrate technology into the accounting procedures using accounting software and other systems.
- Evaluate the integrity and ethical issues applicable to employers, clients, co-workers, and the general public.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting Information Systems
- International Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 988 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application for admission;
- Non-refundable $20 application fee (Personal checks are not accepted);
- Official high school transcript; or GED test results and certificate along with your high school transcript for the time you attended;
- Scores from either the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT);
- One letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor, principal, head of school, or school official;
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor;
- Admissions essay.
International13396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13396 USD per year during 48 months.
National13396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13396 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.