BSN students will learn to incorporate Christian values and ethics into all areas of nursing, in order to know how to meet the needs of their future patients.
Nursing students will gain hands-on experience in Eastern’s on-campus Nursing Resource & Simulation Lab and off-campus clinical agencies. Students will work with award-winning faculty and staff, who are dedicated to guiding them through their nursing education. In higher-level courses, students will have the opportunity to focus on specific areas of study, including Pediatric Nursing, Holistic Family Nursing and Maternal Child Nursing.
Why Choose Eastern University?
- Outstanding NCLEX-RN Pass Rates: The Eastern University 2018 NCLEX-RN pass rate is 97.06% for first time candidates for licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) (10-1/17-9/30/18).
- This pass rate is 4.22% above the pass rate for all BSN schools in Pennsylvania and 8.49% in the United States for all NCLEX-RN exams taken between October 2017 and September 2018.
- For the past 5 years, Eastern BSN students NCLEX-RN pass rates have been between 90 and 100% for first time candidates for licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Ranked Among Top 10 Nursing Programs in PA: Eastern was ranked among the Top 10 Nursing Programs in Pennsylvania by RegisteredNursing.org.
- Holistic Endorsement: The Nursing Department at Eastern is endorsed by the American Holistic Nurses Certification Corporation.
- Distinguished Faculty: Our team of expert professors includes former President of PA Higher Ed Nursing Schools Association, Dr. Mary Anne Peters, and recipient of the 2011 American Holistic Nurses Association Nurse of the Year award, Dr. Christine Jackson.
- Academic Nursing Essentials
- Holistic Nursing
- Health Promotion, Health Education, and Physical Assessment
- Nursing Care of Adults
- Maternal-Child Nursing
- Mental Health and Illness
- Nursing Research
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Eastern operates on rolling admissions. International students are encouraged to apply at least 90 days before the beginning of the program.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 631 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Apply to Eastern University:
- Print & Mail
- Official high school transcript or official GED
- SAT or ACT score results: Optional for high school students. Required for consideration for our top academic scholarship, as well as for certain majors.
- Academic Reference: Print & Mail
- Optional essay question: After reading the mission statement of Eastern University, please describe how you see your talents, interests and abilities fitting into the mission of the University. Maximum one page.
International34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.