The Chemistry Department at Eastern University also provides Biochemistry students with the opportunity to use Eastern’s state-of-the-art on-campus laboratories and facilities and are trained by Eastern’s committed faculty on new FT-IR, GC-MS, HPLC, FPLC, AAS, diode-array UV-Vis, and DSC instrumentation.
Where Chemistry Majors Work after EasternEastern alumni are employed at some of the following companies and organizations:
- Centocor Ortho Biotech, Inc.
- Lower Merion Township Harrington High School, Teacher
- NIH (National Institutes of Health)
- Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories
- University of Pennsylvania Research Institute
- Avantor Performance Materials, Inc.
- HP Bluestone Software, Vice President for Marketing
- Surgical Association Clinic, President/Chief of surgery
- SLM Motivation, Owner
- Cardio Medical group, Interventional Cardiologist
- Private Practice, Dentist
- National Institute on Drug abuse, Director Brian Imaging Center
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Lightning Service, Chief Technologist
- DS Inpharmatics, Director
- Temple University, Researcher
- Detroit Medical Center, Radiologist
- Jefferson, Medical Doctor
- Sincerely Yours, President
- Shimadzu, Technical Support Specialist
- Sartomer Labs, Chemist
- Inventive Health, Critical Research Associate
- University of Kansas, Surgery Resident
- TMI Management Services Inc., Microbiology Lab Technician
- Lancaster General Hospital, Director of Physics
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics
- Chemical Research
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Eastern operates on rolling admissions. International students are encouraged to apply at least 90 days before the beginning of the program.
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 2134 other Bachelors in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Apply to Eastern University:
- Print & Mail
- Official high school transcript or official GED
- SAT or ACT score results: Optional for high school students. Required for consideration for our top academic scholarship, as well as for certain majors.
- Academic Reference: Print & Mail
- Optional essay question: After reading the mission statement of Eastern University, please describe how you see your talents, interests and abilities fitting into the mission of the University. Maximum one page.
International34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.