The Business Administration major is often combined with another business major or minor (e.g., accounting, marketing, entrepreneurial studies), enabling students to tailor their academic experience in preparation for their desired post-graduation industry, profession, or role.
Eastern University business department alumni have graduated to serve in a wide-spectrum of roles including partners in local businesses, buyers for e-commerce companies, marketing communications, and human resource management. Graduates have also gone on to MBA programs throughout the region and nation.
Why Choose Eastern?
- Faith and business: Eastern’s signature faith, reason, and justice emphasis infuses the program and informs student learning. Students are provided with continuing opportunities to examine and reflect on the role of faith in building and operating a commercial enterprise.
- Liberal arts and business: Today’s ever changing business landscape requires managers and leaders with exemplary critical thinking and analytical skills. We believe these skills are best developed on the foundation of a broad-based liberal arts education.
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Statistics
- Management Information Systems
- Global Business
- Business Ethics and Leadership
- Operations Management
- Business Law
- Business Strategy and Policy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Eastern operates on rolling admissions. International students are encouraged to apply at least 90 days before the beginning of the program.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2179 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Apply to Eastern University:
- Print & Mail
- Official high school transcript or official GED
- SAT or ACT score results: Optional for high school students. Required for consideration for our top academic scholarship, as well as for certain majors.
- Academic Reference: Print & Mail
- Optional essay question: After reading the mission statement of Eastern University, please describe how you see your talents, interests and abilities fitting into the mission of the University. Maximum one page.
International34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.