There is a strong demand for employees in fields applying marketing principles including manufacturing, technology and service firms, non-profit organizations, and advocacy campaigns. The Marketing program is offered at Eastern University.
Through classroom activities and internship experiences students are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain well paying positions or to continue their studies for an MBA or similar degree.
Why Choose Eastern?
- Marketplace Christianity: Our students have the opportunity to pursue their vocational calling to be marketplace Christians through the study and practice of business from a Christian worldview perspective.
- Quality Business Programs: Our students have the opportunity to pursue business majors that are each built upon a breadth of business disciplines such as entrepreneurship, economics, marketing, management, accounting, finance, information technology, ethics and statistics.
- Internship Opportunities: Our students have the opportunity to earn up to 12 credits in the Business Internship Program which provides meaningful working experiences to enhance student classroom knowledge and employability.
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Statistics
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Principles of Sales Management
- Global Business
- Business Ethics and Leadership
- Business Law
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Eastern operates on rolling admissions. International students are encouraged to apply at least 90 days before the beginning of the program.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 998 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Apply to Eastern University:
- Print & Mail
- Official high school transcript or official GED
- SAT or ACT score results: Optional for high school students. Required for consideration for our top academic scholarship, as well as for certain majors.
- Academic Reference: Print & Mail
- Optional essay question: After reading the mission statement of Eastern University, please describe how you see your talents, interests and abilities fitting into the mission of the University. Maximum one page.
International34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17495 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.