The Finance major is designed to provide an interdisciplinary education with the purpose of addressing the theoretical underpinnings of economic decisions as well as the practical applications to finance. This program will help students develop both quantitative and qualitative reasoning skills while helping them learn how to apply those to the field of finance.
The program will help prepare students to compete in the job market along a variety of career paths, from financial services and analysis to government service, as well as graduate programs in economics, finance, and business.
The mission of Florida Southern College is to prepare students through dynamic engaged learning to make a positive and consequential impact on society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Risk Management
- Principles of Real Estate Analysis and Valuation
- Spreadsheet Modeling and Quantitative Business Decisions
- International Financial Management
- Business Ethics, Communication, and Risk Management
- Business Administration Internship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 1080 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed FSC Application
- Personal Statement
- Official Secondary School Transcripts
- Translated and evaluated in English; transcripts may be marked as official if emailed directly from school official
- Academic Recommendation Letter
- Extracurricular Activities
International38980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38980 USD per year during 48 months.
National38980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38980 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lakeland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.