This is profound preparation for an artist. Our Naropa University Visual Arts alumni have gone on to successful careers, pursuing advanced degrees in art, art history, art therapy and library science, as well as to become professional exhibiting artists, photographers, art teachers, arts administrators, and designers.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Written artist statements demonstrate students’ fluency in artistic language and their ability to articulate their artistic process.
- Students create a digital portfolio as a professional tool.
- Students articulate how contemplative perspectives inform their art and their experiences in the world.
- Students execute every aspect of having a professional art exhibition including installation design, curatorial skills, written content, and staging an opening.
- Students demonstrate competency in public speaking with projected images.
- In an oral presentation, students articulate and demonstrate the influence of contemporary art on their work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 2-D Design: Art Techniques and Experimentation
- Introduction to Drawing
- The Contemplative Artist
- World Art I: Ancient to Middle Ages
- World Art II: Medieval and Modern Transformations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 2231 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
- Undergraduate applicants are required to have all non-U.S. secondary and postsecondary education records evaluated.
- If your undergraduate degree outside of the U.S. was completed in three years or less, or if it does not equate to 120 semester credits, there is a strong possibility that your degree will not meet the U.S. undergraduate requirements of a bachelor’s degree (which is normally 4 years and 120 credits).
- International applicants must document their English language proficiency by submitting scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) tests.
International34600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34600 USD per year during 48 months.
National34600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34600 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boulder
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.