As a student of the Exercise Science program, offered by Greenville University, you will gain a deep understanding of subjects like anatomy and physiology, mechanics and exercise prescription and adherence, that will carry instant recognition by hiring managers with fitness and health care organizations.
The partnership agreement between Greenville University and Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville (SIU-E) allows students to gain access to state-of-the-art technology in the SIU-E lab and acquire a liberal arts education.
According to the agreement, students will take most of their classes on GU’s campus, plus three classes at SIU-E that include two lab classes at SIU-E’s Exercise Physiology Laboratory.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health and Nutrition
- General Biology
- General Chemistry
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Athletic Training and CPR
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Greenville College admits students on a rolling basis, so there is no specific application deadline.
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy View 176 other Bachelors in Physiotherapy in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed Application for Admission, including full responses to the application essays
- High School Transcripts
- College Transcripts (if the student has attended any colleges previously)
- ACT or SAT scores (required only of entering freshmen and transfer students with fewer than 30 college credits). ACT composite of 18*, or SAT (Math + Critical Reading) of 860
- References (only if requested by the Admissions Committee)
- If a student is not a native English speaker, then the college will consider the TOEFEL in lieu of the ACT or SAT for a freshman and may require the TOEFEL for a transfer student.
International28406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28406 USD per year during 48 months.
National28406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28406 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Greenville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.