Students in the International Business program at the Franciscan University of Steubenville will take courses in International Accounting, International Trade and Finance, Global Marketing, International Management, International Economic Systems, Global Strategic Planning, and the Cultural Environment of Business.
Participants in the program will spend the spring semester, during the junior year, studying in Europe and immersing themselves in various European societies, ethnic backgrounds, and culture. In addition, the students will participate in planned field trips to multinational business organizations around Europe in order to meet with international business leaders and discuss with them the unique challenges associated with global business operations.
The faculty of the Department of Business shall achieve all department goals in a manner that will promote the teachings of the Catholic Church and comports with the University mission:
- To provide an understanding of the influence and impact of government policy changes to economic variables and the interpretation of economic indicators.
- To provide an understanding of basic accounting principles that will enable students to interpret basic financial statements.
- To develop critical thinking skills that will enable students to contribute to organizational success.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The International Business Major is designed to provide the student with the skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to function in a high-level management position within a diverse multinational environment.
- Students will take courses in international accounting, international trade and finance, global marketing, international management, international economic systems, global strategic planning, and the cultural environment of business.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Business View 661 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the FREE application for admission online. No essay or letters of recommendation are required, and the application only takes about 15 minutes!
- Send an official copy of your high school transcript to the Admissions Office. A final official transcript is required of transfers and high school students upon graduating. NOTE: Transfer Students: Those transferring from another institution must submit official transcripts from every institution attended.
- If SAT, ACT, or CLT scores are not part of your high school transcript you must request that those scores be sent to the Admissions Office. You can request that the testing agency sends them to us: American College Test (ACT), Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), or Classic Learning Test (CLT).
International29720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29720 USD per year during 48 months.
National29720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29720 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Steubenville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.