Interdisciplinary Studies is a personalized program at Lindenwood University with flexible course and delivery options (on campus, online, or blended) that lets you design your own degree. Based on your customized course choices, you will learn how to articulate your unique value to potential employers and graduate schools.
In addition to taking courses within Interdisciplinary Studies itself, you will identify and complete three “concentrations” in disciplines of your choice. You can select these concentrations from virtually any of the undergraduate programs that Lindenwood offers.
This highly flexible structure will allow you to pursue your interests and craft a highly unique educational profile to take with you into interviews, workplaces, and throughout your whole career. You will be prepared to make a valuable and diversified contribution to society regardless of your career path.
- Integrity - We are committed to ensuring trust and respect for all persons in an environment that cultivates individual and institutional integrity.
- Dedication - We are committed to developing a high-performance work ethic and dedication to discipline or vocation.
- Excellence - We are committed to providing quality and excellence in all our endeavors.
- Creativity - We are committed to the development of original ideas, knowledge and innovative approaches to solving complex problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interdisciplinary Research
- Special Topics
- Interdisciplinary Problem-Solving
- Applied Interdisciplinary Studies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3336 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Please submit a Lindenwood University institutional application or submit a Common Application.
- Please provide a clear, readable copy of the identification page of your passport. It must show all information on the identification page and be valid (not expired) to be accepted. The copy does not need to be in color.
- Please provide a certified letter or bank statement verifying the total amount of liquid, personal or family funds, in US dollars, that is available for tuition (personal cost) and educational expenses (books, insurance).
- Undergraduates must submit certified copies of high school transcripts. Lindenwood will accept in-progress transcripts to determine admissibility.
International18500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 USD per year during 48 months.
National18500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Saint Charles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.