Addictive Behaviors Counseling and Prevention from Southern University at New Orleans (SUNO) is viewed as a trans-disciplinary and maintains integrity in its independence as a counseling program that specializes in the training and preparation of addiction counselors.
The goal of the Addictive Behaviors Counseling Program is to provide comprehensive, academic opportunities for students in a variety of practice arenas including those focused on prevention, treatment, and research. The program equips students for professional careers and graduate studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Documentation And Report Writing
- Addiction Counseling Theory
- Addiction Counseling In Criminal Justice
- Behavioral Addictions
- Applied Addiction Counseling Theory
- Dually Diagnosed Substance Use Disorder Clients
- Research Methods In Addictive Behaviors
- Program Development And Administration
- Gambling Addiction
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 288 other Bachelors in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- At least 17 of the 19 units of the Louisiana Board of Regents High School Core Curriculum
- No more than one developmental course, minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 , core GPA of 2.0, and ACT composite score of at least 20.
- ACT composite score of at least 23 and no more than one developmental course needed.
International8900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4450 USD per semester during 48 months.
National8900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4450 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3599 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.