Natural Sciences from Southern University at New Orleans (SUNO) serves to provide instruction for students planning to acquire degrees in these specific content areas, as well as offering support courses in these subjects to satisfy criteria for graduation in other disciplines.
Graduates with Natural Sciences from Southern University at New Orleans (SUNO) will be able to:
- understand the nature of the universe and the world around them;
- have well-balanced training in the application of scientific method, techniques, and mathematics to solve contemporary problems;
- be prepared for admission to schools of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, forensic science, and engineering, as well as graduate schools in the sciences and engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Biology
- Environmental Science Awareness
- College Algebra
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Chemistry View 1748 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- At least 17 of the 19 units of the Louisiana Board of Regents High School Core Curriculum
- No more than one developmental course, minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 , core GPA of 2.0, and ACT composite score of at least 20.
- ACT composite score of at least 23 and no more than one developmental course needed.
International8900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4450 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National8900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4450 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
In-State7198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3599 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.