The Computer Information Systems from Southern University at New Orleans (SUNO) provides students with a foundation in the dual functional areas of business and computing technologies, thus enabling graduates to pursue both technical and managerial careers in all types of organizations, both public and private.
Graduates with Computer Information Systems from Southern University at New Orleans (SUNO) will be able to:
- identify and analyze specific business problems.
- offer appropriate solutions to specific business problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Productivity Applications
- E-Business and Web Application Development
- Data Structures & Algorithm Design
- Data Communications and Networks
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Applications of Object-Oriented Technology
- Network/Internet Security Management
- Data Mining for Business Intelligence
- Applications of Information Security
- Project Management
- Database Administration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems Computer Sciences View 1872 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- At least 17 of the 19 units of the Louisiana Board of Regents High School Core Curriculum
- No more than one developmental course, minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 , core GPA of 2.0, and ACT composite score of at least 20.
- ACT composite score of at least 23 and no more than one developmental course needed.
International8900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4450 USD per semester during 48 months.
National8900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4450 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3599 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.