Child Development and Family Studies from Southern University at New Orleans (SUNO) includes instruction in family systems, human development, social services, community social and economic development, social policy, voluntary sector activities, and outreach and community education.
Our program ensures preparation of family and consumer sciences professionals, who are: instructional leaders; continuous assessors; astute technologists; advocates for diversity and collaboration; and reflective professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- First Aid And Safety
- Infant And Early Childhood Development
- Children With Special Needs
- College Of Education And Human Development
- Parenting And Family Relations
- Children Under Stress
- Current Issues In Child Development And Family Studies
- Lifespan Development In Family Context
- Values And Ethics In Child Development And Family Studies Professions
- Family Health And Nutrition
- Child Development In The Family
- Abuse In Families
- Patterns Of Family Interaction
- Family Theory
- Experiences For Young Children
- Family Resource Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Early Childhood Education View 244 other Masters in Family & Consumer Science in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- At least 17 of the 19 units of the Louisiana Board of Regents High School Core Curriculum
- No more than one developmental course, minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 , core GPA of 2.0, and ACT composite score of at least 20.
- ACT composite score of at least 23 and no more than one developmental course needed.
International8900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4450 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National8900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4450 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
In-State6724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3362 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.