Faculty with industry expertise offer insight and guidance as you gain a solid understanding of supply chain and logistics management from the perspective of the United States and the world. Along with the peers in your cohort, you'll develop and refine business communication, problem solving, and decision making skills, which are competitive assets to any team.
Graduates of Supply Chain, Transportation and Logistics Management program at Bellevue University will be able to perform the following:
- Apply core business concepts as identified by the accrediting body
- Explain how the fundamental concepts of supply chain management and logistics impact the structural capital of the firm and future corporate potential
- Distinguish the strengths and weaknesses between various transportation modes
- Relate supply chain management and logistics to other business functions including finance, marketing, operations, and information technology
- Apply analytical models and information technology concepts necessary for managing the supply chains in a global environment
Courses in this program can help prepare you for Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) certifications. The Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) and Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certifications require either 3 years work experience or a bachelor degree in a related area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Fundamentals
- Decision Making in a Global Environment
- Fiscal Management for Supply Chain Management
- Management and the International Organization
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Global Logistics and Transportation
- Business Logistics Systems Analysis
- Supply Chain Management Financial, Economics, Capital, Cash and Legal Considerations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1922 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.