What can you do with a sport management major?
Graduates of the Sport Management program at Bellevue University continue to secure enviable positions at some of the top sports and leisure organizations in the country. With a sport management degree, you could follow suit in fields like:
- Sports marketing and promotions
- Facility management
- Sponsorship sales
Mentorships with expert faculty who’ve worked at leading sport organizations.
A big part of education is the student-teacher relationship. That’s why our bachelor’s in sport management faculty communicate closely with students and truly get to know them. It’s allowed them to better nurture and support students who have gone on to work with the Golden State Warriors, Legend Sports, Notre Dame and the University of Oklahoma.
What You’ll Learn
- Integrate sport management theory and practice into the sport industry
- Evaluate sport organizations from a legal and risk management perspective
- Apply business and financial accounting methods to sport industry contexts
- Apply communication skills relevant to a variety of contexts such as marketing, public relations, and business management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Business Communication: Professional Writing, Speaking, and Research
- Sport Management
- Sport Public Relations and Communication
- Sport Ethics
- Contemporary Issues in Sport
- Sport Facility and Event Management
- Legal Aspects of Sport and Physical Activity
- Sport Management
- Sport Marketing
- Sport Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management Sports Sciences View 459 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.