The Software Development program at Bellevue University is for a programmer or developer who desires advancement but needs a bachelor's degree, or you want to work as a software developer or engineer but lack the credentials or experience.
If you have a foundational understanding of computing and an interest in programming, you may be ready for the degree in software development. Contact an admissions counselor to help determine if you have the basic computer science skills required or how to build them through foundational technology courses.
Program OutcomesUpon successful completion of the in-class or online Bachelor of Science in Software Development, graduates will be able to:
- Develop software applications by writing code that meets specifications.
- Apply best practices for application design and development following coding standards.
- Evaluate software quality through verification and validation techniques.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and software application development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Database Development and Use
- Programming with Java
- Web Development with HTML and CSS
- Server Side Development
- Server-Side Scripting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 23 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.