Build skills to effect real change.
More and more, program development and treatment requires an evidence-based approach—whether you work with individuals, families, communities and/or business organizations. With a BA in Psychology, you’ll graduate ready to:
- Propose and conduct a professional, scientific research study from start to finish
- Analyze and interpret research findings for application in counseling or human services
- Present research clearly for the appropriate audience
- Work with technology broadly used in the psychology field, including SPSS (Statistical Package for the Sciences)
- Take the GRE and move into graduate programs in your field, like the Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Follow a focused path for aspiring psychology teachers.
By following our Secondary Teacher Education program option, which includes a Professional Education Core component in addition to the psychology major and student teaching, you can advance toward secondary-level teacher certification with an endorsement in psychology.
What You’ll Learn
You'll develop skills to become an effective communicator and presenter as we place a strong emphasis on written and oral presentation. You will write research proposals and conduct your own empirical or scholarly research as a means to demonstrate good evidence-based practice skills and in preparation for future graduate study. You also may pursue an internship as a way to learn more about the applications of psychology in human and social service agencies and as a gateway to entry-level positions. At successful completion of Bellevue University's in-class or online Psychology program at Bellevue University you will be able to do the following:
- Apply the principles of scientific inquiry and critical thinking skills in psychology
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of psychological principles, theories, and data across situations
- Communicate effectively about psychology through written, oral, and interpersonal means
- Apply psychological principles and skill sets in preparing for future career paths or graduate/professional school
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Careers in Psychology
- Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- Culture and Psychology
- Psychological Research
- Experimental Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling View 251 other Masters in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.