In-demand skills grounded in scholarly inquiry.Build both a broad knowledge of psychology theory as well as the hands-on skills to apply that knowledge in the workplace. With the Psychology program at Bellevue University, you’ll be prepared to:
- Propose and conduct a professional, scientific research study from start to finish
- Analyze and interpret research findings for scholarly settings and private, public and nonprofit organizations
- Present research clearly for the appropriate audience
- Work with essential technology for the psychology field, including SPSS (Statistical Package for the Sciences)
- Take the GRE and move into graduate programs in your field
Study where faculty are thought-leaders in the field of psychology.At Bellevue University, your teachers are influencers. They serve as reviewers of professional psychology journals, and lead organizations like the Rocky Mountain Psychological Association and the American Name Society, among others. As a student in this program, you’ll learn from supportive and esteemed educators who can help you make strides in your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Careers in Psychology
- Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- Culture and Psychology
- Psychological Research
- Experimental Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling View 251 other Masters in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.