You’ll learn to operate according to the highest project management standards through every stage of a project plan—which has helped make our program one of the few with PMI GAC accreditation (Project Management Institute Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs).
Build professional skills that apply immediately at work.
As a Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI®), this bachelor’s in project management program prepares you to pursue PMI certification, building essential knowledge and skills to:
- Manage and prioritize project needs from concept through completion
- Scope out resources, costs, schedules and risks related to any given assignment
- Evaluate communication and leadership styles across an interdisciplinary project team
Learn from leaders at organizations like FedEx, Walmart and Lockheed Martin.
The Project Management program at Bellevue University is taught by an impressive array of corporate and business leaders. They blend experience in logistics, retail and tech with leadership principles to give students a real-world perspective on project management in a variety of industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Communications
- Project Leadership
- Project Cost
- Project Quality
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Risk Management
- Applied Project Management
- Project Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 155 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.