Mathematics courses are offered in a connected format to fully engage both in-class students and those online while offering flexibility. Courses may include interactive classroom sessions in real-time, and access to video-recorded class sessions with online activities, or a combination of formats. We recommend that Math majors use specific computer technology to facilitate their inter-connected class formats. Please see the Mathematics degree curriculum page for specific device requirements.The Mathematics Degree core curriculum includes:
- Applied statistics
- Basic computer programming
- Discrete mathematics
- Linear and abstract algebra
At the completion of the Mathematics program at Bellevue University, you will:
- Apply mathematical practices to mathematical and real-world problems.
- Develop mathematical and statistical models to analyze data, interpret data and report conclusions drawn from their analyses.
- Use numerical and data analysis to make informed decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Statistics
- Discrete Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- Abstract Algebra
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Chemistry View 1762 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.