As an IT professional, you can strengthen your current business and management skills as well as broaden your understanding of industry trends with this accelerated degree designed for IT professionals who want to level up without missing a beat professionally.
Apply your coursework to your professional context right away.
The MIS degree curriculum stresses business knowledge and real-world application of knowledge and skills introduced in the classroom. As a major of the Management Information Systems degree at Bellevue University, you will study the key concepts of information technology, information systems management, interpersonal and organizational communications, and project management, making you a well-rounded, irreplaceable IT leader who is ready to advance.
What You’ll Learn
- Research, assess and select information technology that aligns with business needs and meets business objectives.
- Analyze management practices that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Apply standard techniques in the creation of IT project management plans.
- Develop strategies to manage information security issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Success
- Strategic Management
- Business Communications and Research
- Negotiating in Business
- Management of Information Systems
- Budget and Finance Decisions in IT
- Information Security Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 622 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.