What You’ll Learn
At completion of the History degree at Bellevue University, graduates will be prepared to:
- Interpret analytical approaches used in the study of history.
- Assess and compare historical trends across temporal and regional areas of study.
- Differentiate and defend social and political interpretations of the past using historical evidence.
- Apply critical thinking to the application of historical analysis to current events.
- Analyze social concepts (i.e., gender, ethnicity, culture) across eras of historical study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- American History to 1877
- American History from 1877
- History of Nebraska
- Civil War and Reconstruction
- America Since 1945
- The Second World War
- Eastern Civilization
- Social and Political Movements in Western Civilizations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHistory Ancient History Modern History View 328 other Masters in Modern History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.